FAQ : AFTER-SALES SERVICE
Facilities included in our after-sales service
These After Sales Service Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the "Terms") provide for the following services
- Repair services (hereinafter the "Repair Services") for the entire range of Dea-Cult leather goods creations (hereinafter the "Product(s)").
- Restoration services (hereinafter the "Restoration Services") for the entire range of Dea-Cult leather goods (hereinafter the "Product(s)").
- Spare Parts Service: We offer a wide range of original spare parts (clasp, chain, hardware, lining, zipper etc.) for our Products. These are generally available for five years after production has stopped.
- Refurbished products from recycling: We frequently offer refurbished products for sale at a special price. These articles are already used and repaired. Repaired products are covered by a one-year warranty.
how to obtain an after sales service
To receive our after-sales services you must:
- Submit an order form via SAV Form
- Send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
We shorten processing times by implementing clear and standardised processes.
To make this successful, we need your cooperation: for example
A notification of the expedition via the Return Material Authorisation (RMA) form (hereinafter referred to as "RMA"). You must always obtain an RMA form before returning a product for repair or restoration. This form :
- Activates the prepaid return label in your package,
- Guarantees that your return is continuously tracked and the appropriate billing is applied,
- Limits the risk of errors and delays.
When ARP forms are properly completed, processing times are significantly reduced and downtime is minimized.
the ARP form (Product Return Authorization)
To obtain a repair form ( ARP), please send us the following information :
through After Sales Service form or by email to email@example.com :
- name and surname of the customer
- email address
- phone number
- shipping address after repair
- a clear picture of the damaged part
- a picture of the back and front of the label (the identification number of the item must be legible)
- a copy of the receipt/invoice (proof of purchase)
- a brief description of the desired repair
Once we have received all of the above information, we will find the best possible solution in accordance with our warranty and policies. The proper documents (RPA forms, preliminary estimates for out of warranty products etc) will be sent to you to facilitate your repair and/or restoration.
Without the proper documentation, no returns or repairs can be processed.
Due to a high volume of requests, response time may be up to one week for repair and/or restoration requests.
Dea-cult is held responsible for:
defects in conformity of the goods with the contract
defects of conformity under the conditions provided for in the above-mentioned provisions.
In case of lack of conformity, the customer has the choice between repair or replacement of the product.
However, Dea-cult may not proceed according to the choice of the Customer if this choice leads to a cost that is clearly disproportionate to the other method, taking into account the value of the Product or the importance of the defect. Dea-cult is then obliged to proceed, unless this is impossible, according to the method not chosen by the Customer.
If the repair and replacement of the product is impossible, the Customer can return the Product and get the price back or keep the Product and get part of the price back, in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 217-10 of the Consumer Code.
Article L. 217-4 of the French Consumer Code: "The seller delivers goods that conform to the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity at the time of delivery. He is also liable for any lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when the latter has been put at his expense by the contract or has been carried out under his liability".
Article L. 214-5 of the Consumer Code: "To be in conformity with the contract, the goods must :
1° Be fit for the purpose usually expected of similar goods and, where appropriate :
- Correspond to the description given by the seller and have the qualities that the seller has presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- have the qualities that a buyer may legitimately expect, having regard to the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labelling;
2° Or have the characteristics defined by mutual agreement between the parties or be suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the attention of the seller and accepted by the latter.
Article L. 217-11 of the French Consumer Code: The application of the provisions of Articles L. 217-9 and L. 217-10 is without cost to the buyer. These same provisions do not prevent the allocation of damages.
Article L. 217-12 of the Consumer Code: "The action resulting from the lack of conformity is prescribed by two years from the delivery of the goods.
When he acts in legal guarantee of conformity, the consumer :
- has a period of two years from the delivery of the goods to act;
- may choose between repairing or replacing the goods, subject to the cost conditions provided for in article L. 217-9 of the Consumer Code;
- is exempted from proving the existence of the lack of conformity of the goods during the six months following the delivery of the goods. This period is extended to twenty-four months from March 18, 2016, except for used goods.
The legal guarantee of conformity applies independently of any commercial guarantee that may have been granted.
how much does it cost?
Product repair and / or rehabilitation Under guarantee.
In case of repair and/or restoration covered by Dea's warranty, Dea-cult will pay for the complete service (see Annex 1 General Warranty Conditions).
Product repair out of warranty
In case of non-warranty repair or rejected warranty (see General Warranty Conditions), the preliminary estimate will be confirmed to the Customer by email within 24 hours of the physical diagnosis. If the Customer accepts the estimate within a maximum of 21 days following receipt of the estimate, acceptance of the estimate is effective. After confirmation of the online repair estimate by the Customer, payment by credit card can be made.
In case the Customer refuses the quote, the Customer can ask Dea-cult to recycle the product free of charge or to send the product back. If no answer to the quote is received within 90 days, Dea-Cult will be able to keep the product to proceed to its recycling.
Packaging for returned products
The customer is responsible for the safe return of products by ensuring that they are properly packed and shipped. We reserve the right to reject any claims for damages resulting from failure to observe the following packing instructions:
- All parts must be protected from the sun, carefully packed and shipped in a cardboard box to prevent damage.
- Appropriate external packaging must be used to protect the contents of the package from damage during transport.
- Affix the shipping labels provided to the most visible part of the package.