THE PERENNIALS / handbags
23 X 15 X 4 CM
Mini zip up bag worn as a handbag or with shoulder strap.
Front and back in authentic glazed python leather, sides in plain leather,.
Detachable chiseled plait shoulder strap – length 0.95cm
Palladium silver finishing.
Top zipper closure.
Triple base studs.
23 X 12 X 14 CM
Rectangular bag worn as a handbag or as shoulder/ cross shoulder bag.
Front and back in authentic glazed python, sides in plain leather.
Front flap with double magnetic closure.
Detachable chiseled plait shoulder strap – length 0.95cm.
Eyelets on top for chain strap.
35 X 30 X 14 CM
Rectangular bag worn as a handbag or at the shoulders.
Soft plain colored leather.
Top and base in black patent leather.
Inner zipper pocket.
Eyelets on top band trim.
Base : 30 X 42 cm • hauteur : 33 X 13 CM
Shopper with detachable shoulder strap. Hand held or worn over the shoulders.
Plain leather with front inset pocket in embossed crocodile leather.
Inner zippered pocket.
Detachable leather strap :with 3cm , length 0.95m.
40 X 35 X 15 CM
Rolled top backpack with central strap closure.
Front pocket with stripe in ostrich leather.
Smooth calf leather.
Padded inner laptop / iPad pocket.
Comfortable and adjustable 5cm wide back straps.
Silver metallic finishing.
23 X 15 X 3 CM
Trapezium shaped bucket bag, hand held or worn over the shoulders / cross shoulder.
Front and back in authentic glazed python leather, sides in plain leather.
Inside band (2.5cm) with magnetic closure.
Inside mobile phone pocket.
Extra long handle which can also be worn over the shoulders.
Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap – with 2cm, length 0.95m.
30 X 23 X 7/8 CM
Pouch, hand held or worn as a cross shoulder bag.
Front and back in two toned glazed python leather.
Top zip closure (0,7cm)
Detachable rounded plait chain – length 0.95m.
• Any incidental tonal variations, marks or veins are natural features of the leather and should not be considered as imperfections.
• In case of contact with water simply wipe the bag with a soft dry absorbent cloth.
• Avoid direct exposure to direct lighting and keep the bag away from any direct heat sources.
• Avoid rubbing the bag against coarse or abrasive surfaces, Light scratches can be attenuated by polishing the leather with a soft dry cloth.
• Store in the protective fabric dust bag, Do not store in humid, high temperature or unventilated areas.
• Never store in a plastic bag.